Terms and conditions
- The promoter is NomadicInside.com
- The competition is open to all over 18s except for NomadicInside.com operators and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the site or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://www.facebook.com/nomadic.inside]
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be the 20th of October 2017 at 23:59 UTC. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like or react to the post associated with this promotion (not compulsory), and subscribe to nomadicinside.com
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Two vouchers worth £60 each to spend with Jet2Holidays (subject to Jet2Holidays terms and conditions, available at (https://www.jet2holidays.com/promotions#rain17).
The prize will be distributed among two winners; one voucher per winner.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. If a reasonable number of subsequent winners do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from this competition.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.